How to Apply
Please use the 'Apply Now' button below to submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter.
If you have any questions about the role, we'd encourage you to get in touch before submitting your application.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (ART, FASHION + DESIGN)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join UV’s business development team to grow our relationships and partnerships with leading brands, such as Caprice Holdings, The IVY, Goodwood, Cirque du Soleil, The Savoy Hotel, The Soho House Group, Saatchi Gallery, The National Portrait Gallery, The Victoria and Albert Museum, The Royal Academy of Arts, The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, Zaha Hadid Design or Vogue. You will manage and expand our wide network of brand relationships with your drive, excellent communication skills and resourceful nature.
- Develop strategy, plan and execute events on a company-wide level
- Act as client liaison for UV in events and internal & external partner meetings
- Correspond with clients on a day to day basis and foster new & existing relationships
- Manage, direct and train junior team members with enthusiasm and pride
- Introduce new ideas & concepts including sponsorship opportunities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, ideally in an agency in-house environment, consulting, communications, advertising or marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and past client management experience a plus
- Leadership, team and organisational skills essential
- Creativity and excellent negotiation & communication skills required
- Previous event planning and management experience useful
- Art, fashion and food & drink industry experience preferred
Based on application and level of experience