How to Apply
Please use the 'Apply Now' button below to submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter.
If you have any questions about the role, we'd encourage you to get in touch before submitting your application.
We're currently looking for individuals that can write intriguing content in art, fashion & cuisine. As a contributor, you will build a track record of published news stories, interviews and reviews.
Your primary responsibility as contributor will be to submit one article per week including
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Photo sourcing and editing
- Reserach for articles
- Current under or postgraduate student or recent graduate
- Journalism or publishing background; English Literature & Art History students welcome
- Basic familiarity with, and interest in, art and the art world or design/fashion or food & drink background (if you're working in a restaurant and you can write about food you should apply)
- Excellent copywriting skills, gathered through passion and dedication to the medium
- Comfortable with deadlines and high attention to detail